Custom Built Vehicles & Systems
We’ve developed our proprietary surface restoration system from the ground up. No other company has access to the state-of-the-art formulations and environmental equipment that we have devised.
Our custom-built Surface Restoration Vehicles, chemical technology and quality processes have all been purpose-built and designed for hard surface cleaning and graffiti removal.
From the very beginning, we decided to invest in the best equipment needed to get the job done quickly, efficiently and under full compliance.
We employ qualified Mechanical Engineers who study the science of surface deposit removal from substrates to ensure our technology is at the cutting-edge of technological development.
What Makes Our Vehicles Distinctive!
Simply put, we don’t cut corners and our professional service is purely scientific and has been thoroughly tested and developed during our 40+ years in the industry.
To ensure the highest level of best business practice, The Graffiti Eaters is managed to International Standards (ISO). We were the first company in our industry to achieve these high standards for quality, back in 1995.
Our clients are impressed that constantly strive deliver the highest quality servcie and safe work practices with appropriate risk management, and designed with a commitment to the long-term interests of our environment.
Plus, our Integrated Management System is audited by third party auditors to ensure the level of service delivered to our clients is first class and constantly improving. Yes, we believe in constant, never-ending improvement!
Fully Equiped Surface Restoration Vehicles
When you purchase a franchise you receive a custom built surface restoration vehicle that allows you to operate more efficiently that the competition.
- Fully compliant to both Australian and International Standards
- Hold various array of paints colors for quicker matching and repainting
- Hold various corporate specific colors for efficient restoration
- Paint Tinting on board saving trips to paint outlets to get the correct color the first time
- On board water tank capable of holding 1000 litres of water, saving time on site
- Generators and spray painting equipment on board when required – No Hire Costs
- Variety of surface cleaning tools to reduce labour time, and to get the best cleaning result
- A range of over 26 proprietary chemicals to solve any stain removal problem
- Vacuum recovery equipment to remove waste in accordance with International Standard ISO14001
- PTO driven directly from truck that can blast water at 3000psi, reducing emissions, fuel usage and noise pollution
- Hot water boilers to super heat water increasing the rate of cleaning
- Live hose reels carry 100 metres of hose on board allow less truck moves around your site and a higher cleaning rate per hour
- Traffic and Pedestrian management equipment on board for when required – No downtime waiting for third party providers